Are You Thinking About Suicide?
Thoughts on suicide are not uncommon and I encourage discussion of these thoughts in therapy. If you are currently at risk of harming yourself, please take care of yourself. I urge you to use one of the following resources below:
- Travis County Residents may call Integral Care for the local 24-hour Crisis Hotline at (512) 472-4357. http://www.integralcare.org/en/home/
- Call 512-267-7233 for access to SafePlace Austin, a domestic abuse shelter.
- UT Students may call the Counseling and Mental Health Center’s 24-hour Crisis Line at (512) 471-2255 or go to CMHC during business hours for a walk-in crisis appointment (8a-5p on the 5th floor of the Student Services Building).
- Others may call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- If you prefer to text, you can text the Crisis Text Line at 741-741.
- If you or anyone else is in immediate danger, please call 9-1-1
Please get in touch